Please contact us for a customized proposal. Services may include the following:
Planning & Preparation
Event Day Services
- Location sourcing and attendance to site visits
- In-Person Planning Consultations/Sessions
Specific type of consultation/sessions to be defined in the client's personalized proposal.
- Personalized event design and theme interweaved throughout all aspects of the event (from location, invitations, décor, cuisine, etc). Our goal is to create a truly personalized experience that is uniquely yours.
- Budget and cost analysis, establish priorities. Personal budget spreadsheet and management
- Assist with contracting all vendors but not limited to - caterer, photographer, videographer, décor, florals, rentals, lighting, entertainment, audio/visual, cake, invitations, transportation, valet parking, etc.
- Assist with design and wording of invitations & other printed materials, (menu cards, escort cards/place cards) including any signage.
- Assemble and mail out invitations
- RSVP service
- Site inspections and coordinated meetings with vendors.
- Obtain necessary permits
- Assistance with menu design. Menu tasting with caterer/hotel
- Assist with event floor plan
- Event graphic renderings or sketches
- Assist with placing orders for any rental items needed (i.e. specialty linens, chairs, tabletop items such as specialty stemware, chargers, dance floor, lounge furniture, draping, etc.)
- Assist with selection of party favors
- Recommendations or suggestions via phone or e-mail/fax.
- Personalized checklists and reminders
- Create detailed schedule for event day
- Request and obtain copies of insurance certificates if required by venue
- Create vendor list with contact information, setup & strike times & provide to all necessary parties
- Distribute detailed setup & strike instructions
- Distribute production timeline for vendors
- Distribute driving directions and maps
- Send final confirmations to vendors by email & phone (1 week prior)
- Relay final head count to appropriate parties
- Event Day Director
- Additional Coordinator Assistants
- Setup supervision, overall management of event
- Manage the timing of the event with guests of honor, family members and vendors
- Setup personal items as per instructions for event
- Final inspections on setup, seating placements/count, table/place cards, décor, etc
- Greet guests and assist with seating arrangements
- Attend to guests needing special assistance
- Coordinate event activities with MC, entertainment, photographer, etc.
- Distribute final payment and gratuities to vendors (paid by client)
- Coordinate transport of gifts and personal items into designated location